- Lateral- long axis of foot should be 90 degrees to tibia/fibula
- Oblique (standing oblique see below)
- Feet should be done standing unless there is a question of fracture, foloow-up fracture, foreign body or patient is unable to stand.
- In general, most pediatric indications require indications require weight-bearing to see the effect of developing bones.
- Patients unable to stand due to age: Lateral should be done in forced dorsiflexion.
- AP should be simulated weight-bearing on those patient's unable to stand.